[kj] OT: in Defense of PHANTASMAGORIA by the Damned

jerry at fleamusic.com jerry at fleamusic.com
Wed Feb 21 13:14:13 EST 2007

Yep, i'll throw my hat in the ring in support of phantasmagoria and
anything. Interesting what alex says about the production compared to
the sisters as it was eldritch who used jim steinman (meatloaf and
bonnie tyler producer). I have a very soft spot for 'the portrait'
from anything... Anything went...how punk is that?