[kj] Transmission last night

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 19:42:23 EST 2007

It certainly was. Did anyone record it? I'd love to hear it again. Big Paul's drumming was superb - the man is a powerhouse. Youth was also great. I realised why I rate him so highly with the Joke - he looks like the music has taken him over. The combination of him and Big Paul was incredible. (I'd never seen them together before.)

Anyway........ great also to see various Gatherers - Rob, Fat Jamie, Neil, Marc, and Sarah, in order of appearance (and indeed reverse order of disappearance)! Also of course the one and only Mike Coles.

My train home (the last one) decided not to go all the way, so I ended up getting a bus. I made it home at about 2, and then had to get up at 4.30 to go to France - I slept well Saturday night!

As Marc said - let's do it again soon.

Jamie