[kj] Transmission last night

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 08:41:17 EST 2007

T¹was a fine evening.

Like Rob said a late one- was also a loooooong one as we had to be at the
venue at 3pm & left at 3am!
Still, free beer & food helped.

BPF ­ what a lovely, lovely, lovely guy & a real joy to see him play again.
Was also fun to going to the pub with Youth, James, Colesy, thin jamie, Rob
etc.

As for setting up Simon Tong had the smallest backline I¹ve ever seen.
He literally could have brought his amp on the tube with him!

Good to see some Gatherers again