[kj] OT Jet Boy jet Girl Pepsi Ad

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 20:30:53 EST 2007

Has anyone else seen this ad? It is not the original song (and thus MAYBE
not the original lyrics) but I guess it it is sung by someone that was a
player of the original song by Elton Motello (I knew it from the Damned
cover). Either way... "going to make you penetetrate"..."he gives me head".
I am baffled that this somehow slipped past the strict US (fascist) FCC
guidelines.
Or did I go into a coma for a couple hundred years and we have free speech
again.

Chris

cold in Detroit