[kj] Plastichead Question

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 10 19:31:02 EST 2007

It's been said before -- Plastichead clothing can't hold a candle to
Malicious Damage clothing in terms of quality. That said, I bought a
hooded sweatshirt from P'head that is perfectly fine (the black one
with the three headed serpent). The t-shirts aren't especially stocky
(i.e. they're a bit thin), but what'cha gonna do? Again -- it's a
shame the `Joke couldn't work something out with Coles, as his
attention to quality is significantly greater (and I'm not just
saying that).

I'd still like that Revelations t-shirt, though.

Alex in NYC