[kj] Plastichead Question

Dave Axford daxford at rogers.com
Sat Feb 10 21:53:11 EST 2007

Got the 'Revelations' T from Plastichead... I really do like that shirt.
Having said that, it is a tad thin... I ordered the XXL and it was a bit
like a dress at first, but then again, the way I wash clothes is a bit
harsh... So now, it fits my chubby ass just fine. My suggestion is: If you
are in N.A., then order one size larger.

Dave