[kj] Plastichead Question

james_social at circlewithadot.net james_social at circlewithadot.net
Sat Feb 10 14:53:08 EST 2007

I'm going to be making an order with Plastichead this week. Last time, it was great and my Hosannas album, single CD and vinyl all came in a timely manner. This time around I'm going to be most likely ordering Hosannas on vinyl and the new Inside Extremities release...but a question.

I don't own any Killing Joke t-shirts or anything. But, I'm more a hooded sweatshirt sort of guy. There is one on there that is out of stock, its red and says Killing Joke on the front and has the cover art for the 1980 self-titled on the back.

Anyone have any experience with buying clothing from Plastichead? How is the quality? I'm a bit cautious about spending $58USD on a hooded sweater if it is going to be garbage. Any input would be great.

Also, if anyone has sent me personal e-mails the last week I am sorry for not replying. I am having severe email troubles on my end and some messages have been lost. I'm actually having to type this from a web-based platform on my website provider's host page until they figure out why my fucking connection can't connect to their POP server via a third party prog, BLEH.

Anyway, hope to hear anything about their clothing merchendise. Let me know! Thanks in advance!

- James