[kj] Radio Schizo #45

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 9 23:51:33 EST 2007

Gatherers,

Radio Schizo (named after a Rudimentary Peni song) is a weekly web-radio
& podcast focusing on bands like Killing Joke, modern underground
hardcore, DIY punk, riot grrl, death rock, goth, and the like.

It's easy: All you need is an mp3 player to listen -- not even an iPod
or iTunes (though the latter helps).

To subscribe to Radio Schizo via iTunes, open iTunes, go to "Advanced,"
"Subscribe to podcast," and then enter the URL:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/RadioSchizo

As mentioned before, my Killing Joke podcast (one of the most downloaded
and listened to EVER!) is here: http://tinyurl.com/27mlg4
You can download it as one big mp3 file! (72.8 mbs -- details at URL)

Most recent show, #45, can be downloaded here: http://tinyurl.com/26aw2k

Hope you enjoy it. Any suggestions, requests, email me!

-Oliver

Http://www.radioschizo.com is the show's home page. Add it on MySpace!