[kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Tue Dec 18 13:14:04 EST 2007

I didn't sign up for this - this list is for debate - not simple
contradictions!

18 dec 2007 kl. 18.11 skrev jo:

> Oooh yes it is!

>> No it's not!

>>> wrong. Not the offenders.

>>> www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

>>> --- pmdavies at gmail.com wrote:

>>> From: iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com>

>>> To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

>>> <gathering at misera.net>

>>> Subject: Re: [kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

>>> Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:12:23 +0000

>>> i can agree with you, but you are missing my point.

>>> its not about mr and mrs bulger dealing with their grief or wanting

>>> punishment is it. Its the people who attatch themselves to that and

>>> demand these things.

>>> Ade, i simply said why i wouldnt sign the petition, if you cant

>> handle

>>> that then thats your issue but doesnt mean i should not be part of

>> the

>>> debate.

>>> idealistic? who knows, but as you know im trained in various

>>> forms of

>>> fighting from bare hands to weapons. If anyone attcks me or my

>> familly

>>> i will use those skills to serve the purpose. Thats personal

>>> responsibility. I dont surrender my destiny to the state or others.