[kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 17 11:55:22 EST 2007

They were just kids, victims themselves - particularly John Venables, eg, is it normal to think about wiring a penis up to a battery at 10 - where did he get that bright idea from? It's hardly surprising what can happen when abused children slip through the net. What are they guilty of - demonstrating aspects of their upbringing?
You can only hope that some lessons have been learnt; even down to Jamie's mother, who shouldn't've been so distracted by the sausage counter (or whatever it was) that it took her a couple of minutes to notice that he'd wandered out of the shop. You'd get slated for that kind of behaviour down the Mother's Union.

I hope that they can go on to lead reasonably happy and functional adult lives.

that indeed is true john,its what i herd also about there scum bags--venables and thomson- they are on life license,it may only be the most minor crime that they cause,or if anyone reports there unreasonable behaviour towards another member in society,then,they will be whisked back to prison,no messing,and apparently no appeal either !!!

milinda ps thats what i call justice 4 jamie.b and his family.
well where those two are concerned,venables-thomson,sorry to say this,but they should of been castrated ;o h,i know,a bit harsh,and thats how i thought about it at the time back then----poor kidy about 6 yrs old at the time or around that age bracket,it broke my heart and thousands of other peoples who had herd about it,not ashamed to say that i cried when i read what happened to him jamie;(((((

ps i will sigh petition ok ;)