[kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Mon Dec 17 12:25:09 EST 2007

"jo" wrote:

They were just kids, victims themselves - particularly John Venables, eg, is
it normal to think about wiring a penis up to a battery at 10 - where did he
get that bright idea from? It's hardly surprising what can happen when
abused children slip through the net. What are they guilty of -
demonstrating aspects of their upbringing?
You can only hope that some lessons have been learnt; even down to Jamie's
mother, who shouldn't've been so distracted by the sausage counter (or
whatever it was) that it took her a couple of minutes to notice that he'd
wandered out of the shop. You'd get slated for that kind of behaviour down
the Mother's Union.

I hope that they can go on to lead reasonably happy and functional adult
lives.

+++++++

Please. Let's blame everyone but the perpetrators of a henious crime. I
don't care if they're 10 or 30 or whatever, torture and murder is just that.
I've known and I bet many here have as well, a young kid or two in their
pre-teen years that have an almost definable sense of evil manefested in
their actions that simply will have no place in society as adults.

Would you want these two persons living on your street, especially if you
had young kids?

T.B.