[kj] FW: FW: FW: Please sign the petition - thats what i think!!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:57:16 EST 2007

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: FW: [kj] FW: FW: Please sign the petition - thats what i think!!Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:55:33 +0000

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 15:51:55 +0000Subject: [kj] FW: FW: Please sign the petition - its my opinion ok ;)

bob said....... "some crimes are unfortivable"............................... (words to that effect ;)/ AGREED ;0 i will add "and murder is one i find unforgiveable irrespective of cercumstances,except one exception-if the person/s is fighting for there life and they manslaughter in self defence ok,but they had better make it good and genuine--to fall into the catorgory of --manslaughter,for me to feel any pitty for them,and at the end of the day--murder is murder,i have no pitty for venable/thomson--my heart went out to jamie ;),not those two;o minors or not--there must of been some posative role model they could of followed,that would of triggered something in there minds that they were actually doing wrong to jamie--afterall,jamies torchure went on for quite a long time instigated by venables/thomson remember--you would of thought that they would of come to there sences after the fucking boy jamie was screaming--no,no,---but no,they just carried on--the cunts--i think they actually bloody enjoyed doing those things to jamie--there a couple of sadistic w.....kers,make no mistake about that--now reformed! fuck that--you cannot convince me jo ok!! those two doing what they did to jamie,you telling me every single person they came into contact with abused them? which justified what they did and leaves them blameless? seems to me they had it all planned ;/" milinda .ps apology for loads of swairing,but FUCK --I FEEL SO BLOODY STRONGLY ABOUT ALL,THIS ALL THOSE PATHETIC DO GOODERS--THEY NEED A SLAP TO WAKE THEM UP-- OK ;/ PPS OOPPPSSS,I SWORE AGAIN,BUT NOT INTHIS SENTEACE ;p

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:46:07 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

that indeed is true john,its what i herd also about there scum bags--venables and thomson- they are on life license,it may only be the most minor crime that they cause,or if anyone reports there unreasonable behaviour towards another member in society,then,they will be whisked back to prison,no messing,and apparently no appeal either !!! milinda ps thats what i call justice 4 jamie.b and his family.well where those two are concerned,venables-thomson,sorry to say this,but they should of been castrated ;o h,i know,a bit harsh,and thats how i thought about it at the time back then----poor kidy about 6 yrs old at the time or around that age bracket,it broke my heart and thousands of other peoples who had herd about it,not ashamed to say that i cried when i read what happened to him jamie;((((( ps i will sigh petition ok ;)

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.ukTo: fbc at 21ca.com; gathering at misera.netDate: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:34:45 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late

they are on life license,they can go back at anytime if anyone bothers.

> Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 13:20:24 -0500> From: fbc at 21ca.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] FW: Please sign the petition - it's too late> > "Venables and Thompson were released in June 2001, and they have (already) been granted lifetime anonymity."> > > http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/bulger.asp> > FYI,> FBC> > > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

Everything in one place. All new Windows Live!

Messenger on the move. Text MSN to 63463 now!

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!
Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml