[kj] new/fake- remasters-- names on the horizon?! ;-D

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Aug 23 19:29:41 EDT 2007

In my bid to determine the length of time in years that you Master
Gatherers have been on list, I've actually found I think at least 50
seperate addresses, I think there's a lot more than 20 ppl out there. The
list admin may be able to verify...

PS: I'll post a proper tally shortly, if anyone is interested I have
spreadsheeted the details of the gatherers, name, email, some locations,
and years on list. Just out of interest, I personally can't keep track of
who everyone is when I'm talking to 20-30 people regularly...and yeah, I'm
turning into a KJ trainspotter, slowly...