[kj] ot.s.man ;-D

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:00:34 EDT 2007

oh i am sure that paul rangecroft,is just fine about that what you
mentioned,its proberly water under the bridge to him now,he is a laid back
reasonable kinda bloke i find,

hay just tell him you will surprise him any day soon with the item,he will
understand ;-)
he is not vindictive person at all,the opposite actually ;-D

melinda ps well you joined list b.4 me,but i have been constant since 5
years ago,mind you,dear alex has *never unsubbed for many many years ;-)*
sorry alex,it just made me laugh so hard when i read that about what you
posted few days ago concerning--never unsubbing,the timing was perfect to
make it as witty as paramount ;-D)))!!!