[kj] ot brendan ;-D

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:20:10 EDT 2007

of course --20-- people was a rough guess and not the complete accurate to
the last desimal point in calculations of exact number ;-D)))of course
theres more than that brend ;-D

yeah thats true,its a challenge at times keeping track of everyone on list,
i tend to keep to the ones i recognise,9 out of 10 times,occasionally
answering posts of new names to list!!

it must do poor robs ass head in at times,but at least the gatherers who
have kept same name/email address as when they first joined list,will make
job easy for him,bless his cotton socks,as for the others,is there an
einstien/detective in the house??
he may be needed ;))