[kj] Killing joke and Communism

Mister Black ssssssssss at fsmail.net
Wed Aug 22 19:14:24 EDT 2007

Greg : The U.S Government was correct to bail out the banks . If the banks would have gone bust , then it would have been peoples savings and pensions that were lost . And the Governments tax money was made by the people paying taxes . The U.S Government is there to protect the interests of U.S. citizens , not another Countries citizens .
I would be very unhappy if my government were giving money away whilst at the same time my savings were being lost because of a bank going bust.

Message Received: Aug 22 2007, 04:46 AM