[kj] Rudimentary Peni

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 12:49:27 EDT 2007

Jaz is also a big Kenneth Grant fan which is prolly
more likely where the Universe B. ramblings come from.

"Daäth is the gateway to the 'other' world - Universe
'B' — sentinelled by the Beast 666 [...] hence its
association with death as the formula of transition
form the phenomenal world of appearance to its source
in noumenon; the absence of the apparent and the
presence of the real.
— Kenneth Grant
Nightside of Eden"

More Here:
http://www.kiva.net/~julianus/typhonian.html

Or the basic overview:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Grant

Oh boy, is *THIS* going to open up a can of
worms.....
Or at least it's going to drag up the carcass of
Crowley again. ;)

I'm a huge Peni fan too btw!
Has anyone else read Nick Blinko's book "The Primal
Screamer"?

A L P

--- "B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Oddly, that was the 1st Rudi Peni LP I got, on

> cassette, which has a

> diff. cover than the LP, apparently. I loved it, but

> am also an HPL fan.

> (I notice Jaz used HP Lovecraft lyrics in "Universe

> B," btw.)

> I like Rudi Peni's 80s stuff, ending with Cacophony,

> a lot. I dislike

> most of their 90s stuff. But everything since 2000

> has been surprisingly

> good.

> -Oliver

> Peter Moltesen wrote:

> > I love Cacophony too, but accept that this may

> have more to do with

> > my H P Lovecraft fixation

> > Peter

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."