[kj] My Facebook

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 18:19:49 EDT 2007

HAHAHA.

Similar story: I made a "Top 20 LPs of 2006" list on my site. It
included Killing Joke's "Hosannas," but also Mika Miko's "CYSLABF."
(Seriously, folks of The Slits, check it out.) I noticed a blog of one
of Mika Miko's members had linked to this list in a sort of clebratory
"Yay! Check it out, we made one of the best albums last year according
to this random guy!"

In the comment s sections were comments like this: 'Hmm, I noticed he
also listed Killing Joke. Are they still around? Aren't they like some
old band like Joy Division?"

And then the member of Mika Miko broke my heart by responding, "Yeah, I
saw that too and thought that was pretty weird. I guess they are still
together." (Average age of Mika Miko members and fans is, like, 20, but
they are still very good.)

Good luck w/ those interviews!!

-Oliver