[kj] My Facebook

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 18:22:39 EDT 2007

Actually, 5 paragraphs devoted to Killing Joke in Simon Reynolds bok,
near the back, in the section on goth. And they're not very flattering
paragraphs, really.

(I posted all 5 paragraphs fromt he book to the list maybe a month ago.
Reynolds said the Killing Joke -- and he spoke of them in the past
tense, too -- were somewhere between Nietzschean and Nazi. No kidding.)

-Oliver