[kj] Ex-Germs & 45 Grave drummer exonerated of drug charges

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 17 20:12:21 EDT 2007

Man, it's so sad that so many fucking bands are doing this -- THE
GERMS!? -- even if they miss key members (NY Dolls w/out Johnny
Thunders, Dead Kennedys w/out Jello, Misfits w/out Danzig) -- that's
why, like I said earlier, when I saw the NY Dolls sans Thunders at SXSW
in '05 and Johanssen announced, 'The next one is a new song of ours," I
was like, "A NEW song?? What the hell..." It MUST stop! The new
Onslauhgt LP just show how far down the ladder of fame this stuff is
reaching. And I hated The Stooges _The Weirdness_. Come on, people.

Still, nutty as Don Bolles may be, he doesn't deserve to be incarcerated
for having Dr. Bronner's soap on him, cited by the police as "a date
rape drug." That's ludicrous.

-Oliver