[kj] Ex-Germs & 45 Grave drummer exonerated of drug charges

TB Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Tue Apr 17 19:56:20 EDT 2007

"B. Oliver Sheppard" wrote:

> [Speaking of L.A. death rock -- see "The Superheroines" thread -- here's

> something in the recent headlines about 45 Grave's drummer, also in The

> Germs. - Oliver]

++++++++

I live only a few miles from Newport Beach and in fact grew up there in the
60's and early 70's. There's been a few news reports the past week about
this and the guy looks completely off his nut. However, I have no love for
the NB police dept so it's always good to see them with egg on their face.

BTW, The Germs are playing a show in the next few weeks around here. Based
on what the drummer looks and acts like, plus the fact the original singers'
been dead for what, a quarter century, I can't imagine this gig being
anything more than completely sad and pathetic. Here's a photo from about 3
years ago but trust me, he looks like he's aged about 30 years in that short
time:

http://www.jena.us/gr/photos/images/don-olympic500.jpg

T.B.