[kj] Killing Oke on the Radio

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 17:44:26 EDT 2007

I own Sirius Satellit e Radio. Honestly one of the best purchases I have
mde in a long time. I cannot get enough of the Underground Garage. But
recently they started a "punk" channel. At first I was scared that it was
going to be Blink 182, Good Charolete. But it isn't somebody in a older age
bracket must be prgramming. All the old stuff. And new ones but mostly of
the better bands. AND Killing Joke. Gang of Four earlier too.

Woo hoo

Chris