[kj] o/t- the most romantic thing youve done for your partner??

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 02:30:07 EDT 2007

On 12/4/07 21:00, "jon chapman" wrote:

> just want to know what some of you jokers have done in the past to be

> romantic.???

I once cried during sex if that counts?
Having said that he had a massive cock...

But seriously, for one of our first dates I took the effervescent Mrs
fatpotanga for a beautiful candlelit Chinese meal.
About half way through this duck comes up to the table with a rose in it¹s
beak & starts playing the violin.
³Excuse me.² I called to the waiter ³we ordered AROMATIC duck²
Oh how we laughed.
Anyway, the upshot is the duck played at our wedding.
True.

--

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear