[kj] Killing Oke on the Radio

Aja Navat lilpalindrome at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 21:42:16 EDT 2007

Nice...I host a radio show for a pirate radio station and I always try to play at least one Killing joke song per show...oddly enough, this week I forgot to play one. DAMN.

Check it out...if you want..

http://www.piratecatradio.com/playlist.php?dj=evil

There you can find my past play lists and podcasts. Enjoy, if you choose to. :)

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:
I own Sirius Satellit e Radio. Honestly one of the best purchases I have
mde in a long time. I cannot get enough of the Underground Garage. But
recently they started a "punk" channel. At first I was scared that it was
going to be Blink 182, Good Charolete. But it isn't somebody in a older age
bracket must be prgramming. All the old stuff. And new ones but mostly of
the better bands. AND Killing Joke. Gang of Four earlier too.

Woo hoo

Chris

"Wait, they have trains for seniors?" - Tariq
"No! They're talking about the elevators!" - Me
"Oh, I thought they had special trains or something." - Tariq
"No, they are not that special." Thinks to self *But you are* - Me

Wow, he's right...I am mean. :D