[kj] Top 10 and the "throwback" era

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 2 18:34:30 EDT 2007

I have heard two things:

1) The Dead Kennedys and The Misfits both have horrible relationships
among ex-members now (which is true) and would not collaborate to do or
appear on anything together like the AMerican Hardcore film ("I won't do
it if that bastard Jello is involved," or something"; Glenn Danzig:
"Jerry Only is an asshole and I am not gonna be on talking about
something he now owns the logo and name of," etc.)

2) Because of the ongoing legal disputes between these two bands, no
proper licensing agreements for the old songs (or vids) could be gotten,
and with no music or vid, well, no bands...

Might be something else, but that's what the grape vine says...

-Oliver