[kj] Top 10 and the "throwback" era

Pssyche pssyche at soia.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 18:57:12 EDT 2007

Thanks for that - it makes sense I guess - it's just when you've read the
book it does seem like a massive omission.
I was heavily into the DK's but didn't know what 'hardcore' was - they were
just known as an American punk band here - I only became aware of hardcore
though the film 'Repo Man' and the soundtrack - it got me into Suicidal etc
Cheers