[kj] Top 10 and the "throwback" era

Pssyche pssyche at soia.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 18:20:04 EDT 2007

I watched this last night - got the book when it came out and thought Blush
was a twat the way he dismissed everything post-86 as 'not being hardcore',
but I can now see what he meant by it.
Do you know why there is bugger all on the Kennedys and the Misfits in the
film when they are a major part of the book?
Cheers