[kj] tour cancelled

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 30 10:03:50 EDT 2006

--- gingoblin at easynet.co.uk wrote:

> Must say though, I sure don't want to NEVER see KJ
> again,

I agree

so definitely
> don't want 'em to call it a day!

People who say they should stop should get off the net
and get a life!

I've always felt
> kind of privileged to
> see the Joke cos I know they're one of these chaotic
> bands that fuck up as
> much (ok, more) than they get right.

Can't agree with that

they've done more right than most bands

Sonic Youth are the only band at a similar level who
might've done a better job of things, probably largely
due to lack of excess drug intake....

It's always a
> joy to see them all in
> one place, 'cos there's usually so much bullshit
> involved in getting them
> all into that one place.
>
> I've loved every single KJ gig I've seen (apart from
> the one around the
> time of Brighter Than A Thousand Suns!), and I'm

I've loved them all

But the last ones with RAVEN were the best ones!!!

> sure I'm gonna love more
> in the future.  I'll still kick Jaz up the arse for
> the money I've lost if
> I get the chance though!!
>
> Dave in Edinburgh

Lift Up Your Spirits!

> >Time they called it a day before it gets truly
> embarassing? I for one
> >think so, anyone else?
> >
> >bob

My thoughts on some of the no life email gossip hounds
on this list

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!