[kj] tour cancelled

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 30 08:28:01 EDT 2006

There must be something really wrong with Jaz.
First they say they have a great record (Hosanna)
Then when almost every magasin say that it's a great album.
Killing Joke start to cancell gigs, Raven leave, and the rest
stop playing the new songs (because as they say they are shit !)

Fuck! I know the Scandinavian tour was cancelled because of
poor ticket sale! And when Jaz was supposed to rest his voice,
hi did interviews.

I definitly want to see Killing Joke live again and hear new records.
But fuck. Jaz have to get his shit together. I can't tell people to buy
tickets to concerts that get cancelled. And I can't buy plane tickets
to gigs abroad that may (/will probably) get cancelled.
Jaz have to stop FUCKIN' with KJ fans !!

Arvid (Norway)