[kj] Hosannas not available new from amazon.com...

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Wed Sep 13 15:19:48 EDT 2006

"Papa Lazarou" wrote:

> how long after release did it get into tower? Aren't they import only,
> too?

It was available in Tower as a domestic release on whatever date the
official website listed it as being released. I actually picked it up at the
Tower Records on PCH in Long Beach the first day it was avialble and they
stocked about 6 copies. About 2 weeks later in their cd singles section, I
also picked up the 3 track single with the 2 non-lp b-sides which was sold
as an import for $9.99 US.

T.B.