[kj] Hosannas not available new from amazon.com...

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 15:27:06 EDT 2006

I have intentionally looked at the chain stores in Michigan (which is far
and few, Best Buy, FYE, etc.) and nothing.  THe Bset Buy's here still have
plenty of 2003. And there has only been one independent that carries it.  It
was doemstic and they probably carried it because of me since I have bought
all of the reissues there.

Chris