[kj] Hosannas not available new from amazon.com...

Papa Lazarou circuit_bender at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 14:37:08 EDT 2006

how long after release did it get into tower? Aren't they import only, too?

TB <partyslammer at socal.rr.com> wrote:  "Papa Lazarou" wrote:

>I found my copy at Amoeba. About 2 months after release. Still not seen it
>in virgin or anywhere. Most places I asked were deleting their orders of
>it, before release.

Amusingly considering they're having a lot of trouble getting new releases
since their credit with many distributors was put on hold, but I see several
copies in every Tower Records store I've been to in the past few months.

T.B.