[kj] 1000 Suns and the 8-Rayed Star

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 13:37:10 EDT 2006

Ha! Ha! Ha!
(Dances round in 1 legged circles ala Monty Pythons Life of Brian chanting
of "Jehovah! Jehovah!")
It's the nuclear fire orientated around the Northern hemispheric projection
- ha!
It all makes sense!
What I'm particularly pleased about is that I had a good think about what it
could be all about & I was fairly close.

Many thanks Aleph - I've wondered about that for sooooooooooooooooooo long.
Shit - twenty years to be precise!
Anyway - how come you haven't given this up before then eh?
Hmmm?
Slapped legs there mister ;)

Happy sighs...

Enlightened Potanga

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear