[kj] 1000 Suns and the 8-Rayed Star

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 12:49:43 EDT 2006

 Greetings all,

> Although Aleph (I think it was Aleph? Apologies if
> not :) & Raven when he
> was here tantalising said that it did indeed have
> meaning but one had to
> discover for oneself.
> Probably winding us up ;)

 It was Raven, and yes, he probably *was* winding you
up!
 But, then again.....

 You might gain some insight if you go here:
http://www.wonderbookofknowledge.com/southerncross.php

 Or, about 2/3 of the way down the page here:
http://www.sangraal.com/library/gnomon.htm
 where they start talk about the Hermetic Order of the
Golden Dawn and their method of projecting the Tree of
Life onto the celestial sphere as a means of
meditation, things will become a bit clearer, or
not.;)

 A L P

--- fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:

> Welcome aboard Kyle!
>
> The stickers shown were sent out by ODIC along with
> some larger rectangular
> Killing Joke ones when you joined.
> The question regarding the Œstar¹ design has popped
> up a few times without
> answer.
> It¹s one I¹m curious about.
> Although Aleph (I think it was Aleph? Apologies if
> not :) & Raven when he
> was here tantalising said that it did indeed have
> meaning but one had to
> discover for oneself.
> Probably winding us up ;)
>
> The mighty John Chapman¹s got a rather lovely tat of
> that on the back of his
> neck.
> Give him a biscuit & he might even show you.
>
> Fat Jamie
>

> On 3/9/06 07:50, "pssyche23" wrote:
>
> > * http://home.clara.net/antoni/btats4.jpg
> > <http://home.clara.net/antoni/btats4.jpg>  *
> >
> > Indeed, how disappointing it was to see the
> eventual "large portraits" sleeve
> > for BTATS after the pre-BTATS gigs (including
> Hammy Palais on 28th September
> > 1986) where merch (t-shirts in a tube) with these
> designs were being sold -
> > the stickers shown above likely came from stuff
> sent out via ODIC.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Antoni
>

> --
>

> only dead fish go with the flow...
>
> board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear
>
> Shop online:
> www.iamscuzzy.com
>
> Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
> www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."