[kj] 1000 Suns and the 8-Rayed Star

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 22:51:26 EDT 2006

> Anyway - how come you haven't given this up before
> then eh?

 Nobody asked! ;)

 A L P

http://www.wonderbookofknowledge.com/southerncross.php

> >  Or, about 2/3 of the way down the page here:
> > http://www.sangraal.com/library/gnomon.htm
> >  where they start talk about the Hermetic Order of
> the
> > Golden Dawn and their method of projecting the
> Tree of
> > Life onto the celestial sphere as a means of
> > meditation, things will become a bit clearer, or
> > not.;)
> >
> >  A L P
>
> --
>

> only dead fish go with the flow...
>
> board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear
>
> Shop online:
> www.iamscuzzy.com
>
> Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
> www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."