[kj] The Pete West Show

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 14 10:07:10 EDT 2006

And you are the one who says "Hitler, bless him?"
Did you mean that?
I am singeing you out because you are the one trying to vote me off the
board.
I havent been winding anyone up, I do actually believe in what I say.
So of my posts aren't too serious , but most people can tell the difference.
I ve continually asked people not to be abusive to me, because the outcome
is always the same.