[kj] The Peter West Show

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 14 08:11:21 EDT 2006

Yes OK.
  As far as I'm concerned we were just having a civil discussion about the
implications of wearing a veil. I dont know why everyone gets upset,
especially when the people calling for a ban were the ones who participated
in the debate. Its only people swapping differences of opinion and if they
want people silenced for having a different opinion then that is not what
Western Democracy is built on . It did start off as KJ related and quickly
veered off topic , but thats the normal occurrence in  discussions
  As long as people aren't being mindlessly abusive or intentionally
offensive , then I cant understand why they get so upset.