[kj] Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Oct 14 04:12:26 EDT 2006

Considered. Religion is false anyway , the quicker it dies out the better .
The same goes for royalty, lords and all the other labels people stick on
themselves in order to appear superior.
   When the Human race has rid itself of all its meaningless labels and we
all realise that we are all just equal human Beings then man will be God
again .
   Religion is a man-made phenonomomen , its all in the mind , free your
mind from the restraints of Religon .