[kj] ot - debt

Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com Tinsoldier645527 at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 20:24:02 EDT 2006

cunt

flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk writes:

Stop  bashing White people, you racist carnt .
If person kept posting things  about all the wrong things Africans have ever
done , he would get labeled  a racist carnt .
Its always the same story with you :
Innocent,  naive South American /African/Asian peoples in the 1400-1700's
happily  going about their  business and a boat load of disease ridden
Europeans land and the natives are very friendly and welcoming but the
bastard White people shag all the women , give them all influenza and
scabies , infest their beautiful island with rats and take all the poor
natives  goods and ruin their lives for evermore.
We are  the descendants of these bastards. So its all our fault . We are
evil.  White people are the devil and all must die. White people have ruined
this  once beautiful World.............OK I'm getting a bit carried away  now
As you are on a guilt trip, you have just got to have had a  Catholic
education .
Take your racist crap and fark  off

Oppression and restriction,regulation rule and law,
Seizure of  this power is all your revolutions  for!