[kj] Jaz Straw

Robert Mallett robert at jrcardwell.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 16:00:07 EDT 2006

1) understanding of intellectual life is not a reflection of intelligence,
and I did not imply that. You clearly have a hang up.

2) You give the impression of being a know all wind up artist. I don't get
the impression you're bluffing.

3) I have said nothing of my intelligence, you have.

4) Coleman is indeed a lyricist, thank you, but his lyrics are not of a
political or ideological nature on the whole. When they are (Democracy,
America etc) they're shite and off the mark.

5)' No one is saying that they should all dress the same . This is
> about one single piece of clothing and its effects on integration'

'Jaz doesn't want Muslims to wear
>>Western clothes and Jack doesn't want Western women to wear Eastern
>>clothes.

Can you clarify exactly what you mean by those two statements?

6) Jack Straw is a cunt.

> *****Thats the Working class slums talking****

It is, and what about it?

7) The rest I really can't be arsed with. I'm far too busy being clever and
renouned.

Goodnight