[kj] Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 16:20:23 EDT 2006

>1) understanding of intellectual life is not a reflection of intelligence,
>and I did not imply that. You clearly have a hang up.

  **** Could you simplify that . Why do you feel a need to constantly put me
down?***

********OK*************

****Did I say that you were a World renowned lecturer at a University who
has a PHD?******

******But we discuss them all the same*******

>5)' No one is saying that they should all dress the same . This is
>>about one single piece of clothing and its effects on integration'
>
>'Jaz doesn't want Muslims to wear
>>>Western clothes and Jack doesn't want Western women to wear Eastern
>>>clothes.
>
>Can you clarify exactly what you mean by those two statements?

Jaz said (or implied) in his lyrics that Western forces were trying to
destroy Arab/Muslim customs and clothe their women the Western way and I
interpreted his lyrics to mean that this should stop. Many of the Muslim
women were born in the UK , making them Western women and Jack was a saying
that they should nt wear the hijab (Eastern clothes)

********More like you have NO answer. You have no answer to the points I
raised . Do I get an A+ Sir?**********

******Yes. Feel free to try you luck any time you like*********