[kj] Jaz Straw

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 15:36:11 EDT 2006

>You plainly have no understanding of how intellectual life functions.
*****Yes, you keep mentioning my lack of intelligence , are you trying to
convince yourself  or me?****

I am an acknowledged world expert, and merely pointed out
>that fact to you because, to be blunt, you're not.
*****I ve never claimed to be************

I'm not 'biggin
>up myself' as you eloquently put it; I come from a council slum and let my
>peers enlarge my profile for me. It's called modesty.

EEEEerrrr no. You are the one who keeps mentioning how intelligent you are,
no one else does******

>Do you really think that Jaz Coleman is an arbiter of sensible thought out
>opinions?

Killing joke is what we discuss , whether it be sensible mutterings  or
not****************

When has he ever been this, and especially of
>late. He's a musician: that's it.

********He's also a lyricist***************

The fact is that Islam is a
>massively diverse ethno/political/religious ideology where one group may
>well be secularised and wear modern clothes, while another dresses in
>'traditional' garb, and with all the accompanying mindsets. Between these
>two extremes lie so many layers, strata and sub strata of Islamism that to
>say all should dress the same is stupid.
*********No one is saying that they should all dress the same . This is
about one single piece of clothing and its effects on integration**********

So, when did Coleman say it, under what circumstances (was
>he pissed, stoned, coked or all three?) and why? For effect? When he 'came
>close to converting? For fuck's sake!

Lyrics "Clothe your women the Western way"

*****Thats the Working class slums talking****

*****No. I could nt recall what the whole  dress was called ( something like
Arubya ) so Isimply put Eastern clothes**********

>'The hypocrisy of the Muslims is astounding '
>
>The hypocrisy of the human species is astounding, period.

*******That maybe the case, but I was discussing hypocrisy with-in the
Muslim religion***

Not all

*****Where did I say "All" Muslims? I'm talking about the fanatical