[kj] KJ CD Rarity

Aja Navat lilpalindrome at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 18:06:20 EDT 2006

Kj just dont know how to market themselves...or maybe
they dont even care
--- gathering-bounces at misera.net
<flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> It was supposed to be the follow up to the Hosannas
singe but was never
> released due to lack of demand .
>   I still cant figure out what Killing joke were
playing at : They release a
> new single with two new tracks on it before the
album is released making it
> three new track . Then as a follow up single they
release two songs from the
> album (which everyone would have anyway). Why not
put  the two non album
> songs on the second single or at least one non album
song on each single and
> thus giving people a reason to buy it ?
>

> >From: "peter muckle" <pmuckle00 at hotmail.com>
> >To: gathering at misera.net
> >Subject: [kj] KJ  CD Rarity
> >Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:34:43 +0000
> >
> >Hey
> >Anyone know about this Invocation Implosion CD
single
> >I cant find it in the shops
> >

>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230034378173&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
> >
> >Peter

"I'm in pain and it hurts" - Said by me while I was NOT taking Tylenol 3

"What about a french name?" - My mom
"Ok...what about chaussette? Yeah, we should name the baby chausette if it's a girl! (Bursts into uncontrollable laughter)" - Me
(I'm going to make a terrible older sister!)