[kj] KJ CD Rarity

flight Bringer flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Oct 9 17:59:04 EDT 2006

It was supposed to be the follow up to the Hosannas singe but was never
released due to lack of demand .
  I still cant figure out what Killing joke were playing at : They release a
new single with two new tracks on it before the album is released making it
three new track . Then as a follow up single they release two songs from the
album (which everyone would have anyway). Why not put  the two non album
songs on the second single or at least one non album song on each single and
thus giving people a reason to buy it ?