[kj] KJ CD Rarity

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 22:38:22 EDT 2006

    So, what went wrong with this last album?
  Sometimes I just cannot believe the stuff i see happening, or not happening.

     I'm surprised they even got as far as Revelations, and thus even more surprised the
  record companies would even gamble on finishing let alone spend even more $$ (Ls) to
  release and promote "Outside The Gate."

  In OT news, I recommend the new TV show 'Smith' [U.S. release], with Virginia Madsen, Ray Liotta and Jonny Lee Miller. It reads and moves forward like a good movie.

   ~~ sd

avat <lilpalindrome at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Kj just dont know how to market themselves...or maybe
they dont even care

--- gathering-bounces at misera.net
wrote:
> It was supposed to be the follow up to the Hosannas
singe but was never
> released due to lack of demand .

As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes