[kj] (OT) Here's A Band That Believes In Their New Album

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 13:24:13 EDT 2006

I think I would have walked away from such a gig severely disappointed, especially with Hosannas. I would much rather see Killing Joke strike a balance between their old material and the new, rather than the current ignore-the-new-stuff attitude or Iron Maiden's ditch-the-old pose. For a band with a lengthy and varied career, there's no real need to do either.

  Besides, I know a lot of Maiden fans who aren't terribly impressed with the new album.

TB <Partyslammer at socal.rr.com> wrote:
  Too bad Killing Joke didn't do this in '03 or for the current album:

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com