[kj] A Different Sort of "Gathering" (OT)

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 6 13:16:19 EDT 2006

> I care not about skill on instruments. at all.

yes skill is SO over rated, just play the damn thing and stop worrying
about whether or not you have anything interesting or even slightly
musical to say with the instrument?!! - for ex: why doesn't killing joke
just tour and record with jaz on drums...geordie at the mike...raven at
keyboards and maybe ben could play guitar ...no no, let's have atkins
play guitar!

*i'm sorry stephen but that is a colossally stupid thing to say!!!*