[kj] OT: Filter

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 28 19:26:36 EST 2006

Argh. My personal, opinionated, er, opinion, is that it's bands like
Filter, Stabbing Westward, Gravity Kills, Chemlab, etc., that made
"industrial rock" in the 90s an embarrassing genre to dabble in and
which led to it a lot of the demise of its potential. I'd say harder-era
Ministry and KMFDM and/or Lard for early 90s-era Killing Joke way, way,
way before Filter.

-Oliver