[kj] OT: Filter

dammit bleep hawk044 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 12:13:58 EST 2006

I'm a Filter fan, despite their hokie tendancies. I
saw Army of Anyone on Conan last week. I thought the
song they played was fucking great, but I've not heard
the album. I was seriously considering picking it up
soon, though. So thanks for the warning.

I never really got KJ out of Filter, but when you add
in all the buzzes and beeps to a good, solid rock
rhythm section, it all tends to harken back somewhere,
eh?

-jim

--- James Osborne <james_social at circlewithadot.net>