[kj] OT: UK Tiscali broadband & phone package

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Fri Nov 24 05:35:16 EST 2006

The Ipod Nanos are good (come in 2 or 4 gb) - but for a couple of albums worth you could get something much cheaper - I've heard the Creative ones or iRiver's are good too - but iTunes software (that you use with ipods is brilliant).not up with best deals pricewise though mate. Hope this helps. Mark

Brian Whitehead <bawhitehead at gmail.com> wrote: I'm on Tisacli at home and although they have a bit of a bad reputation I've had absolutely no problems with them at all.
However it may be advisable to hang fire with Tiscali as they are bringing out new packages at the start of next year. I'll be staying with Tiscali and will be upgrading to one of these new packages, 2Meg broadband + all national and local calls £19.99 a month.

Plus Net are also worth a look.

Brian.

While we are at it can anybody advise me on iPods. I'm a complete "no clue" when it comes to these things. They all seem to be 'video' versions and I just want a plain simple variety to hold maybe a couple of albums worth. Are there any other makes of mp3 players to consider.

On 24/11/06, fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote: VERY OT this so apologies...

Am looking to leave BT for broadband etc.
Talk Talk & Tiscali seem to do great packages, but I gather Talk Talk is over subscribed & has loads of problems
Anyone know or use the Tiscali one?
It looks OK, but as I need it for business I don't want to sigh up for a year & it be crap.

Any feedback would be helpful

Ta muchly

Flat potato

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear